- Register as a new user or login
- Gather your information
- Enter your business and truck information
- Choose from 4 IRS payment options
- Let the program review and check your info for errors
- Instantly transmit to the IRS
Get schedule 1
- Receive your HVUT Schedule 1 in minutes
- Alerts by TEXT or FAX
» Why OR2290?
OR2290.com is an online service provided by ExpressTruckTax, a division of Span Enterprises and an IRS authorized e-file provider.
» What is IRS Form 2290?
IRS Form 2290 is used to file the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT). The annual tax period starts on July 1st. If a heavy vehicle is used in any month for the first time in that tax year, then HVUT must be filed with IRS by end of the following month.
» Mandatory E-filing
Owners of 25 or more vehicles with registered gross weights of 55,000 pounds or more are required to do mandatory e-filing. Choose OK 2290 for the simplest and most hassle-free e-filing.